Cauliflower Fried Rice
🍳 Cauliflower rice is too boring. Try the fried rice version with our ingredients🔥:
Add some shrimp in too if you like:
1. Vegetable oil
2. 2 eggs, beaten
4. Chopped spring onion, light and green parts separated (5 or 6 spring onions)
5.3 garlic cloves, minced
6. 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
7. 900g head cauliflower
8. 4-5 tablespoons soy sauce
9. 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
10. 1 teaspoon sugar
11. 120g peas and carrots
12. 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
13. 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
1. Grate the cauliflower.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the eggs and a pinch of salt and scramble until the eggs are cooked. Transfer to a small plate and set aside. Wipe the pan clean.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the pan and set over medium heat. Add the green onions, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring often, until softened but not browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the grated cauliflower, 4 tablespoons of the soy sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring often, for about 3 minutes. Add the peas and carrots and continue cooking until the cauliflower "rice" is tender-crisp and the vegetables are warmed through, a few minutes. Stir in the rice vinegar, sesame oil, dark green scallions and eggs.
#meatyousoon #cauliflower #friedrice #shrimps