🍖 🔥Easy Slow-Baked Boneless BBQ Short Rib
🍖 🔥Easy Slow-Baked Boneless BBQ Short Ribs using our ribs:
🍖For the ribs:
1. 1.8kg Short Ribs -> request short ribs chunks from us instead of slices
2. 2 teaspoons salt
3. 1 teaspoon black pepper
🥣 For the sauce:
1. 230ml ketchup
2. 90g dark brown sugar
3. 1.5 tablespoons cider vinegar
4. 1.5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
5. 1.5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6. 1.5 teaspoons chili powder
7. 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
8. 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celcius.
2. Season the ribs all over with salt and pepper, then arrange in a baking dish.
3. Combine all of the ingredients for the BBQ sauce in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
4. Pour 2/3 of the sauce all over the ribs. Reserve the remaining BBQ sauce to spoon over the cooked ribs. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and roast for 2-1/2 hours.
5. Remove the foil and, if the cooking liquid is covering the meat, use a large spoon or ladle to remove some of the liquid so that the tops are exposed. (Note: the meat will look unappetizing at this stage; don't worry, it will look much better once it's done!) Cook for 30 minutes more, uncovered, until the meat is tender and browned.
6. Discard the cooking liquid, as it will be very greasy. Slather the reserved BBQ sauce over the short ribs and serve.