Satisfy your cravings in a healthier way with our Cauliflower:
1. 95g all-purpose flour
2. 1 teaspoon paprika
3. 2 teaspoons garlic powder
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. ½ teaspoon pepper
6. 180ml milk
7. 1 head cauliflower
8. 70g buffalo sauce or hot sauce
9. 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
10. 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 230˚. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
3. Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches wide. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
4. Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the buffalo sauce, coconut oil, and honey and stir until evenly combined. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 20 minutes.
#meatyousoon #ketosnack #keto #cauliflower#buffalosauce