💥 Cauliflower is the new potato! Don't know what to do with your sides? Use our cauliflower and grill them!
1. 2 large heads cauliflower
2. 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
3. 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
4. 1/2 tsp. paprika
6. Ground round black pepper
7. 2 30g shredded cheddar
8. Ranch dressing, for drizzling
9. 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
10. 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
1. Remove and discard leaves from each cauliflower head, then trim stem so that the cauliflower can lie flat on cutting board. (Leave the core intact!)
2. Cut each cauliflower into thick “steaks” about 2cm thick. Reserve any loose florets to cook with the steaks. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, and paprika. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Brush one side of each steak with olive oil mixture and place the brushed side down on the grill. Brush the top sides with olive oil mixture and cook until tender and both sides are charred in spots, about 8 minutes per side. Top each cauliflower with cheese and cook until melted.
4. Toss any extra florets in the olive oil mixture and grill, turning often, until charred and tender, about 6 minutes.