Gyudon (Japanese Beef Rice Bowl)
Make the perfect Gyudon with our Wagyu chips which consists of 50% Wagyu and 50% Angus Beef! These beef chips will contain enough marbling for your Gyudon!
These beef chips will contain enough marbling for your Gyudon!
1. 1 sliced onion
2. 2 sliced green onions/scallions
3. 340g thinly sliced beef
4. 1 Tbsp neutral-flavored oil (vegetable, canola, etc)
5. 3 large eggs (beaten, optional)
1. 2 tsp sugar
2. 2 Tbsp sake
3. 2 Tbsp mirin
4. 1 Tbsp soy sauce
3 cups cooked Japanese short-grain rice
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat and cook the onions until tender.
2. Add the meat and sugar and cook until no longer pink.
3. Add sake, mirin, and soy sauce.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. If you like to add the egg, slowly and evenly drizzle the beaten egg over the beef. Cook covered until the egg is done. Add the green onion right before removing from the heat.