Keto Hamburger Patties with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Fried Cabbage
On a Keto diet or thinking of trying it out?
We have our Keto vegetable and fruits box prepared for you!
Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage recipe:
🍗 Hamburger patties 🍗
1½ lbs ground beef
3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
2 oz. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
2 tbsp butter, for frying
🍅 Tomato Sauce 🍅
800g crushed tomatoes
120g chopped onions
1 chopped garlic clove
50g extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
🥦 Fried green cabbage 🥦
1½ lbs shredded green cabbage
4½ oz. butter
salt and pepper
🍗 Hamburger Patties:
1. Add all ingredients for the hamburgers to a large bowl. Blend it using a wooden spoon or your clean hands. Don't over mix since that can make your patties tough. Use wet hands to form eight oblong patties.
2. Add butter and olive oil to a large frying pan. Fry over medium-high heat for at least 10 minutes or until the patties have turned a nice color. Flip them a few times for even cooking.
🍅 Tomato sauce:
1. Sauté chopped onions and garlic before adding in tomatoes, sugar and salt for another 20mins.
🥦 Butter-fried green cabbage:
1. Shred the cabbage finely using a food processor or sharp knife.
2. Add butter to a large frying pan.
3. Place the pan over medium high heat and sauté the shredded cabbage for at least 15 minutes or until the cabbage is wilted and golden brown around the edges.
4. Stir regularly and lower the heat a little towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
#meatyousoon #keto #cabbage #tomatoes