Marinated Korean BBQ Short Ribs (Gal-Bi)
🥓 🔥 Satisfy your Marinated Korean BBQ Short Ribs (Gal-Bi) with our shortribs:
1. 1.2kg Short Ribs
2. 150ml soy sauce
3. 140ml water
4. 3 tablespoons white vinegar
5. 30g dark brown sugar
6. 2 tablespoons white sugar
7. 1 tablespoon black pepper
8. 2 tablespoons sesame oil
9. 30g minced garlic
10. ½ large onion
1. Pour soy sauce, water, and vinegar into a large, non-metallic bowl. Whisk in brown sugar, white sugar, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and onion until the sugars have dissolved.
2. Submerge the ribs in this marinade, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 7 to 12 hours; the longer, the better.
3. Preheat grill or pan for medium-high heat.
4. Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade. Cook on preheated grill or pan until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes per side.