Make the juiciest skillet pork chops ever:
1. 4 pork slices
3. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
4. 1 teaspoon chili powder
5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder/minced garlic
6. 1 teaspoon onion powder/finely chopped onion
7. 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1 tablespoon olive oil
10. 1 cup chicken stock
11. 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
12. 2 teaspoons honey or brown sugar
13. 1 tablespoon butter
14. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, optional
1. Mix the flour, salt, pepper chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Rub the pork loins and wait for 30mins.
2. Pat the pork loins dry.
3. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. As soon as the oil is hot and looks shimmery, add the pork. Cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Flip the pork, reduce the heat to low then cover the skillet with a lid. Cook 6 to 10mins. It is done when cutting into the chops, the juices run clear.
1. Increase the heat to medium-high then add the chicken stock, vinegar, and honey.
2. Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced by half.